DragonsDarkerSide
Welcome to my darkerside... I am hoping to be more gothic, creepy and grungey here and to offer a challenge from time to time. I hope you enjoy this different aspect and share my work with me... Thank you for looking!!
Frankie
xx

You might also be interested in my other blogs
DragonsWeb
DragonsDream

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Distress It!!! TIO Challenge Tag for my 1 Year Blogaversary

My DragonsDream Tag It On Challenge Blog is 1 year old today and I will be putting up some blog candy to be won, to celebrate with you all. All you have to do is enter a challenge from now till the end of May, put a picture of the candy with a link, on your blog, and sit back to wait to win!!!!

I hope to start a monthly challenge here soon, so stand by for the launch of that one too... it will be very different from the TIO one, being for those of you who like to make alternatively thought out pieces!!! I hope you will join in and guest etc. I want it to be darkly fun!!!

This tag is dark and grungy, being made from grunge paper and distressed with dark inks and powders. Do go along and have a go, you will enjoy it, I'm sure... and keep an eye out for me posting those goodies from my stash!!
Thanks for looking
Frankie
xx

1 comment:

  1. Dark and grungy is good! Love all the texture thats going on.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments